We’re compliant with all legislation and are committed to doing all we can to ensure the health and safety of our employees, sub-contractors and public. This includes:
- Implementation of continuous improvement plans
- Bi-annual review of health and safety material by senior team
- Site-specific health and safety plans
- Regular employee consultation, training and supervision
- Employees within the team appointed to positions of responsibility
- Identification and management of hazards
- Scheduled inspecting and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Regular safety audits by Health and Safety Manager, Site Supervisors and Directors
We’re familiar with working in difficult ground conditions, high-profile projects, on private property and carriageways. This means that our environment management needs to be both versatile and comprehensive.
We have extensive management systems in place to ensure that site and office operations talk to each other, all documentation is up to date and timings and budgets are met.
All of this backed up by a wide range of training activities, including in-house, external Health and Safety courses and Trade Certificate qualifications. Members of our senior team are qualified NZQA assessors.
We use Codesafe QR Codes on all Media to do our near miss
reporting / site audits and vehicle checks. It also has the capability to store our Worker Qualifications. The App has been specifically developed from a template for our company.
We operate Health and Safety Management systems that comply with the Health & Safety At Work Act 2015 and are ACC accredited to Primary level.